Karanfil Logistics has been one of the favorites of Middle East and world transportation sector with its global transportation fleet, communication network established in many centers around the world and superior service quality.
The company has an international transportation network that connects the continents with maritime, air and land transportation services in the international arena, especially in Libya and Middle Eastern countries.
We continue being a reliable solution partner to our customers at 2.500 m2 closed area in Basaksehir, Istanbul, at 3 separate office warehouses in Laleli, Istanbul to store export goods such as textile, furniture, food, medicine and kitchen goods.
The company is expanding its strong organizational structure and effective communication network in the region with its branches in Tripoli, Benghazi, Musrata, Bayda, Zliten, Tobruk and Zultun in Libya.
Karanfil Logistic ensures the timely, undamaged and complete delivery of the goods to the buyer with the advantages of the technological infrastructure at every stage of transportation activities.
Providing competitive advantage to its customers with solutions that make a difference with its wide range of services, the company also maintains its mission of becoming a global player by developing innovative business models.
The company, which continuously develops itself, continues to be one of the leading companies in the sector with its 100 qualified and skilled staff.
• Land Transportation
• Air Transportation
• Sea Transportation
• Project Transportation
• Exhibition Transportation
• Foreign Trade Consultancy
• Multimodal Transportation
Full Container Load (FCL)
• Choosing transit times and price options of schedules for NVOCC
• Customs clearance and door-to-door delivery
Less Container Load (LCL)
• Service Worldwide
• Fixed date shipping schedules for export
Special Container & Special Cargo
• Special maritime cargo container service
• Complete logistics services for equipment-plant transportation projects. (Including equipment dismantling, packaging, external-internal sea connection, international transport and installation operations at destination)
• Ocean and air rental / semi-rental services. (Including tankers, submersible, multi-purpose ships and very special aircraft)
• Break-bulk, roll on / roll off and / or heavy load lifting services.
• Full transport, tying, filling and stripping for in / out of gauge cargoes
• Complete export / import documents, survey report, licensing, permits and customs procedures